Full Glass Door Chillers by Harry Dunlop
Full glass door chillers are modular, multiplexing self-serve units that feature an entire vertical wall display and optional doors for maximum temperature control. At Harry Dunlop, we offer full glass door chillers by Pastorfrigor and other leading brands, so you can go ahead and make your purchase with confidence.
To enquire about our full glass door chiller commercial refrigeration units, please contact a sales professional at Harry Dunlop. Call us on our freephone 0808 100 4008 or request a call back.
Features of the Full-Glass Door Chillers
These units can be used in a variety of industries and for a variety of products, including deli meats, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, baked goods and even beverages. Just some of the features of these units include:
- Various Sizes – Choose from four versatile lengths, two separate heights, three depths and two front heights to find the perfect full-glass chiller for your facility.
- Shelving – Shelving can make or break your display. These units come with adjustable and removable shelves complete with price holders and Plexiglas front retainers. For clean-up and sanitation, simply pull out the shelves and wipe the interior clean.
- Sturdy, High-Quality Materials – These units are made from brushed stainless steel and high-quality metals. They feature a grey trolley bumper with shockproof plastic and Plexiglas for limited cracking and breaking.
- Multiple Door Options – Choose from single swinging or double swinging glass doors to close off your display and preserve temperatures.
- Lighting – A display case is only as good as the lighting behind it. With the full-glass door chiller units, you can find upper lighting made from T8 neon lamps, T5 neon lamps or select LED lighting for greater energy efficiency.
- Stock Versions – Choose the right display case based on what you have on display. There are three specialty models designed specifically to suit fruits and vegetables, meats or dairy products.
Purchase a Full-Glass Door Chiller Commercial Refrigerator Today
Harry Dunlop can help you find the perfect full glass door chiller unit for your facility. With a variety of sizes and models to choose from, you will be able to display your products and keep them as fresh as possible for your customers. All units meet or exceed European Standard UNI EN ISO 23953-2 (Class 3 +25 degrees Celsius and 60 percent relative humidity).
Speak with a team member today to learn more about our full range of commercial refrigeration products or to start your order. Call us on 0808 100 4008 or request more information online.